Thursday, November 1, 2007

Up For The Challenge


Apparently, November has been designated as the month for bloggers to strive to make an entry every day. E-V-E-R-Y freakin' day?! Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm not that interesting. But, the Blais' have joined together in pinky-swear that one of us will make a new post at least once a day for the whole month. Good thing I found out about this challenge today, huh. Thanks, Jess.

November should present lots of activities for our house and therefore for our blog. Not only is November the host to my absolute favorite holiday, Turkey-day, I'm "thankful" that it's also the month of my favorite day : MY birthday!! This November also includes a visit from an out-of-town guest, Black Friday bargain hunting, and 4-count them- 4! paid holidays off work.

So strap-in! This ought to be interesting...

1 comment:

John said...

Working for the state...I thought you only had to WORK 4 days this month. I guess I just got them backwards!