Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nate's Sports Bites

In case you missed it, Adrian Peterson broke the single-game NFL record for rushing yards with 296.....AS A ROOKIE! I'm not ashamed to admit a tear formed in my eye as I watched the following highlight video. If he stays healthy, I think he could become one of the greatest running backs in NFL history. Enjoy the highlights!


In other news, Kelvin Sampson appears to be in trouble again for making inappropriate phone calls, only one year after getting his dream job at Indiana. You would think that getting in trouble once would be enough for him to get the point. Maybe him leaving Oklahoma was a god-send after all. He took us to a Final Four and two Elite Eights, but might have also taken us to probation if he would have stuck around. Thanks for leaving, Kelvin.

1 comment:

not so zen momma said...

I miss A.D.! Our otherwise good running backs just look sluggish after watching him for several years.