Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Call Me Columbus

A list of things I wish I would have discovered sooner...

1. Ikea has a winter collection. (Hmmm... can we say "Roadtrip!"?)
2. Kashi Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookies
3. The 3 pairs of smaller size jeans buried in my closet.
4. The almighty power that is the DVR.
5. The stockpile of pricey play mice for Enid under my bed.
6. The warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from an organized hair product drawer.
7. "Blackened," as in blackened chicken, actually means lightly coated then FRIED! (No wonder it's yummy.)
8. Just because you BUY a treadmill, doesn't mean you USE the treadmill.
9. The Hungry-Girl website.
10. At our age, "going on an adventure" is defined by a last minute dinner with friends at POPS on! a! work! night! Can you imagine?!
11. Burger joints may surprise you with fresh strawberries and fantastic green beans.

Yeah, the goal was at least 20 discoveries, but the Edy's Slow Churned Pumpkin Ice Cream is calling my name. 2 WW points of heaven.

2 comments:

Charly said...

First of all, I really need to make a trip IKEA in KC. I've never been and after hearing you and Brooke talk about it, I'm dying to go. Secondly, was POPS good? Brady and I may have to go there next time we are in the City.

Elizabeth said...

It was okay. A neat experience especially if you drink pops. It's no substitute for your Pei Wei when you come home though.