Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My First Jessica Sucks Post

I've been tagged by Jessica.

This has got to be more annoying than telemarketers who have decided that since I keep hanging up on them over the phone, they should venture out and start ringing my doorbell everynight at 7:30. No! I don't want you to come into my house and clean my carpet; I like it dirty. No! I don't want to switch to your company; my internet works just fine PLUS you just insulted the tree in my front yard. And No! I don't want your oil change coupon sheet. You just asked to speak to my husband because I obviously just don't know a thing about that there box on wheels in my garage. And lemme tell you something else Bucky! I KNOW the importance of oil changes, which is exactly why I get one every 9,000 miles. I really want that new Mazda CX-9. Don't let my door hit ya from behind!

Okay - just had to get that out. Now on to hating Jess...

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

If I have to do this, I'm breaking the rules. I'm posting at least one thing from all of the category choices:

1. When I was 25, I never pictured that I would buy my sister's house from her. I also never pictured that I would live in a hotel room for an entire month while her new house was being built and she still lived in ours. While it was worth it, it made for a very interesting first Valentine's Day as a married woman. Amazingly, ants in your bed kinda make you "lose that loving feeling." Spending her rent money was cool though.

2. There are lots of things that I want to see. Italy, glaciers in Alaska, and Banff National Park in Canada. But, what I most can't wait to see is Nathan's face the first time he holds our baby. No, we have no news, so don't go getting all riled up. No, I just think a lot about how it will totally change his view when he actually gets to hold our child for the first time.

3. I am a q-tip FREAK. I clean my ears before I shower, after I shower, when I get home and before I go to bed. I also get in trouble for shoving them into my head way to far.

4. I'm absolultely obsessive about deleting a show from by DVR immediately after I watch it.

5. I've been told that I eat certain food items in a weird way. I have an entire process of how to eat I-Hop pancakes, Big-Macs, and City Bites' M&M cookies. Let's just say it involves a lot of pulling things apart and turning things in a circular motion for even sides.

Okay, so here are the suckers I tagged. The pickens were slim seeing as Jessica already tagged just about everyone I know that has a blog: Derek, John, Julia(even though she hasn't blogged since July), "Daisy", and I'm also tagging Jessica's other blog. One, to get her back. But, two because I want to read it.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hey! I played this tag "game" on my blog! You should feel special for getting me to post for the first time since July!

By the way, I'm always told that I eat strangely, too. I eat the outsides of burgers first in a circular motion and I pick things apart...so I don't think that kind of thing is weird!

Emily said...

Oh My Gosh...I clean my ears with q-tips after I get out of the shower and before I got to bed too! I knew I liked you.