Tuesday, January 29, 2008

boring...boring...boring...

It's late, but I just wanted to pop in and say I'm sorry for the lack of blogging this past week. With working through lunch and overtime at work to get our new system online, I've had little time for updating during the day.

As for my nighttime excuse, blame my husband. He's been hoarding the laptop every evening for a week to complete a school project. Who's idea was it for him to advance his career? I mean, c'mon. This CPA crap is getting in the way of my evening stalker tendencies.

I'll be sure to update you on how I've been keeping myself busy with my lack of computer time throughout the week. Whoever said "sharing is caring," didn't have a fan base in need of constant bombardment of boring tales of my life. Oh and lemme tell you how boring it has been...

No comments: