Monday, December 3, 2007

Because someone asked...

Actually, I've just been waiting for an inquiry. I'll use any excuse to talk about my hot weatherman, Aaron Tuttle. The first time I mentioned him, GREAT things happened.

Many of you may have noticed that the handsome forecaster disappeared from the Channel 5 weather center a few months ago. Sadly, AT has gone far away from my home television to the FAA to be a weather stud for them. Truthfully, I don't see why he finds planes more attractive than spending time with me in my home, but whatever.

I do miss him though. I need Jessica to talk to her Ozarka-Man (AT's neighbor) at work to have him do some insider investigating to see if he will visit my little blog once again. I did track him down on another blog here though. (scroll to #13)

Audrey brought up a good point in her comment previously. AT and I were supposed to be good friends. I talked to him on the phone and then he commented on my blog. THAT in itself means that I should have at least been notified of any upcoming changes to his work status OR the availability for me to ogle over him on a daily basis. I guess I'll just have to keep my "secret lover" aware of his completely forgivable! mistake.

Come back Aaron. We miss you...

Side Dish: This post made me think of this commercial. I laugh every time I see it. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Aaron Tuttle said...

Liz!!!!
I'm still here...in town of course. Sorry to be absent from your television, but hey we'll always have "the call". Yes, I vanished from the station, they didn't want me saying goodbye I guess. Things are well at the FAA and still saving lives! Take care! AT

Audrey said...

OMG! I can't believe he visits your blog....and you say you aren't friends! I like to think that my comment brought him back into your life! :)