Monday, July 16, 2007

OUR! Lists

One of my dear, highly influential friends keeps hounding me to post more often on my blog. In an attempt to not ramble about the exciting times of my cat or the latest recap of my new addiction, Big Brother 8, I decided to just steal her blog entry idea and post one just like it. Shameful! I know. But, here it is none the less.

Nathan and I and all of our friends discuss this very topic in detail quite often. While my list tends to remain constant, my husband's list tends to vary upon what he's actually watching on tv at the time. His opinions have also been known to be swayed by a few of his buddies' prime choices. All I know, if the opportunity ever strikes there is no looking back. This list is proof that I am loyal to MY man!...unnn-less the opportunity ever presents itself.

HER LIST:
1. Tim McGraw(with the hat): I touched him once - it was AWESOME!
2. Will Smith: He can save me from aliens and psycho robots any day.
3. Aaron Tuttle: He can forecast a 100% of hot-ness EVERYDAY!
4. Stephen Colbert: It's the selfish plugs for himself. I fall for them all.
5. Justin Timberlake: Enough said, really.

And for good measure,a couple of runner ups: Paul Rudd, Ed Robertson from BNL, and Adam Sandler. All worthy opponents should one of the others fail in their duty of being my eye candy.

HIS LIST:
1. Katherine Hiegl
2. Mandy Moore
3. Jessica Alba
4. Kirsten Dunst
5. Maria Sharapova

3 comments:

not so zen momma said...

You can see my list on Jessica's blog. Mmmm... I love those Wilson brothers.

Jessica said...

Well, finally you posted! It's Wednesday and I hadn't checked your blog because I assumed you wouldn't post so soon after Nathan's new post....I have renewed faith in you and will check reguarly!

Love the list. I TOTALLY forgot about Colbert. I LOVE that guy....so hot and smart. Do you think Colbert/Stewart could count as one entry on the list? I mean, they do share an hour....

Elizabeth said...

No! MY Colbert shares a spot all by himself. Jon doesn't do it for me so much. I would allowed a shared spot on your list though.