Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Shoe-Lovers Unite!!


I didn't think my favorite corner in OKC could get any better, but I was W-R-O-N-G! Not only can I visit my Super Target, Pier 1, PF Changs, and Maggie Moos all at the same intersection, but now I can visit a shoe-lover's oasis too. That's right folks! DSW Shoes has been given to us by the Shoe-Gods, right in our own backyard; or at least within 30 minutes of everyone I know. We no longer have to drive 2 hours to Tulsa to get a quick fix of those super chic Anne Klein pumps or the always fabulous Steve Madden slides.

Although my first trip ended with me coming home empty-handed, it won't be for long. I will be back! And it may not be pretty. My bank statement that is. My feet will look amazing.

And if anyone is a DSW virgin, I will be happy to give you a tour.

4 comments:

not so zen momma said...

I'm wearing my DSW shoes right now!

Jessica said...

i'm a DSW virgin...i may need a tour.

Elizabeth said...

Jessica...Jessica...you dissapoint me so. First Pier 1; and now this! (sigh)... My work is never done.

Anonymous said...

Iam wearing my favorite josef seibel shoes....