Monday, September 1, 2008

Because someone asked...

So I've had an inquiry from a faithful reader as to when I was going to "show pics of the baby process." Naive as I am, I assumed she meant pictures of the ultrasounds we have had done so far. Then when she mentioned a "weekly/monthly update, " I soon realized she was talking about wanting to see pictures of ME! Are you freakin' serious?!

I would like it clearly stated now, that under no circumstance will I will be taking pictures of my growing stomach and posting it for the world to see. I don't even like looking at my own big belly. Why would I make all of you look at it? Granted, I have been guilty of looking at other people's "bumps" and comparing the growth week by week . But most of those people were skinny to begin with and let's just be honest, I hate those people. ( I don't really hate them. I mean I kind of do. But, I don't really. Yeah, I can't stand them).

There are some very fortunate ladies that when preggo have that cute little basketball perfectly set right there in the middle of their tummy. At this point I'm just hoping my two rolls will eventually become one. (Wasn't that a pretty picture for you.) So this ONE pic is for you, Jenny. I took it this past weekend at the lake. It's the last one I'm taking until February 2009, so you better enjoy:


3 comments:

jenny said...

LMFAO! Thanks for writing a special entry just for me Lizzy!! I broke down and created an account since "someone" has it where you can't write anonymous comments.

jenny said...

p.s. you might want to tan the face area, it's a lil white compared to your body ;)~

Charly said...

Wow, you are looking great! What is your secret?