Friday, August 29, 2008

Lake Bums

Nathan and I will be headed off to Lake Texoma for some family fun. Thank goodness my husband loves me so much that he sprang for a motel instead of making me sweat it out in the tent. When it's hot, that thing makes me feel like I'm wrapped up in cellophane and someone is blowing a hairdryer on me. Not to mention the fact that EVERY time we stay in our tent, it inevitably rains; no matter what my handy weatherman predicts.

It should be fun. I love going to the lake. This year will be a little bit of a downer, though, since I won't be able to partake in all the jet-ski action. I totally asked the baby-doc and he looked at me kind of strange and mumbled, "uhhh.. No." Whatev. More snacks for me as I lounge in the shade of my sister's boat.

What fun things do you have planned for this three-day weekend?

No comments: