Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pardon me while I de-throne

Well, as the self-proclaimed "shower-queen", it is now time for me to turn my crown over to a few other people. My baby shower this past Saturday absolutely blew me away. Let's just say I cried TWICE in the first 10 minutes. Some may blame the pregnancy hormones, but I know me best and I was simply overwhelmed by all of the love and hard work that went into every single detail of that afternoon. Nothing! was overlooked and I will never, never forget how I felt. Here are a few pics of the big day:

The Hostesses and THE BELLY. How will I ever repay these ladies for all they have done? I really don't think I have ever felt more loved and blessed to have such wonderful women in my life.


The Fam: Pam (SIL), Jane (Big Sis), Me and Mom ("The Nana" as she prefers to be called):

Jess and the Anna-grams. So cute! Little note cards for people to write messages to Anna. I swear that shirt of mine looked way better at home:




I love this pic of Brooke and I:



Samantha made the fruit bouquet. Can you imagine? I know it takes her 3-4 hours.

No comments: