Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's March Madness, Baby!

... and this is what it will look like at my house for the next three weeks. Jealous, huh.
Aside from basketball, March has gone a little mad at the Blais' household. Here's a list to catch you up:

1 HR conference in Norman
1 drink out with co-workers
1 lb. gained at WW (ummm, must have been the drink)
2 meals and one non-buying shopping spree with friends and family
1 pinched nerve, 1 Dr. Visit, 7 x-rays, 3 prescriptions and still a sore back
1 -24 hour stomach bug
2 new eye contacts
1 dinner party with friends
1 Starbucks with other friends
1 Sushi night with more friends
4 chapters completed for Book Club

Whew! No, wonder I'm tired. That was just this past week. But, never fear. To celebrate my perseverance and not being served divorce papers this week, I bought the most awesome smelling candle today. I'm serious people. You're gonna want to move in; it smells so yummy.

2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

I hope this candle lives up to the hype. Can't wait to see your cupcakes tonight!

Charly said...

I wish blogs had scratch and sniff. I'm taking your word for it smelling wonderful. I love the cobolt blue container.