Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter! (five days late)

Yeah, so I should have posted this last Sunday, but to be honest, I was super busy in the afternoon sleeping off Steve's Rib after Mass. My family actually celebrated Easter a day early. We're cool like that. Or just really busy. Take your pick.

Some pics from what I refer to as Easter 2009 (aka Aunt Jane weekend):


The fam at Ole's.
Nothin' says "No Meat Good Friday" like a little queso and a sopapilla.
Fine! A sopapilla AND a HALF. Whatever.


Gimme some cousin love.


Anna should have a onesie that says,
"My Aunt Jane just THINKS she loves me more than I love her."

Anna and her Aunt Pam and soon to be Godmother.
THE NANA. 'Nuff Said.

Apparently, we all thought it was a good idea to take all of our pictures in the same two spots.


"I may be a Daddy's girl, but my Mommy can make me smile too."
Seriously, y'all. That is one cute baby, no?

Anna and her Easter loot from the Grand-rents and Ze Bunnee.
Emily, we too went the book route.

I'm sure there's a good reason why I have no pictures of Miss Anna Jane in her Easter dress by herself, despite having worn it for half a day on two different days. I'm thinking it may have to do with the aforementioned nap. Oh, well. I'm sure homegirl has a lot of Easter dresses to come.

2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

Not a good sign when I beat you to a holiday post!

I have pics of Anna in her Easter outfit:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Ru4jJjyHQuaXQH0IsTPzvg?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvsm9z2wdf_EQ&feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/AtG4RgpRmlbcRf8MeM-BGA?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvsm9z2wdf_EQ&feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/6zr3smq2F8-v8wjH0FrZ3Q?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvsm9z2wdf_EQ&feat=directlink

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Brooke!