Monday, December 8, 2008

Virus? Is there a prescription for that?

Sorry for the lack of posting the past couple of weeks. I'm sure you're all in suspense of the latest Blais' happenings. Rest assured that blogging will continue once we get our computer back from the Geek Squad. Nathan and I broke down and took it in yesterday to fix a virus or whatever on it.

According to the guy behind the counter with greasy hair and glasses from the 1970's, "It's a nasty one." I believe he then mumbled something about it "Being popular with the kids this season." Whatever Buddy! Just fix it. This (insert air quotes) virus (insert air quotes again) you speak of is causing me not to be able to keep up with Brooke's tweats and Jessica's important emails about Britney Spears. Not to mention, now that I have absolutely no connection to the outside world, I have had time to complete 11! Thank You cards already. That! is a prob-lem.

PS to greasy hair geek guy: Can I take a spin in your ride? I think your Bugs are kinda hip. Your see-through shirt with no undershirt however...

1 comment:

not so zen momma said...

At least he referred to you as "kids," nothing wrong with appearing youthful!