Monday, December 22, 2008

Nathan Is Nesting

So, I'm 99% sure that my husband is nesting. I've heard of sympathy pains and sympathy weight when a baby is arriving, but nesting?

This weekend he accomplished so much that I started to kind of feel bad about not helping out and just sitting on the couch with my ginormous cankles propped up.

He managed to:
* Do the dishes AND clean the counter tops
* Fix our front doorknob from sticking
* Put two layers of Kilz on some water stains in our hallway.
* Paint two coats of paint over the Kilz in our hallway.
* Clean the air intake vent with our new Dyson.
* Vacuum the entire house including the furniture and our bedspread
* Listen to me gripe and complain about how I want this alien out of me

I managed to:
* Discover the Starbucks chocolate advent calendar in my cabinet

Thanks, honey, for all of your hard work and putting up with me. I love you.

1 comment:

Charly said...

Yay for nesting. I can't wait until we are out of this one bedroom apartment so I can nest. I'm already feeling the urge!