Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kansas City Trip - Day 2 or The Main Event

So, I've heard of a lot of couples that go on a "Babymoon" before the arrival of their little one. While this really wasn't the case, it was fun knowing that this would be the last out of town trip that Nathan and I would take with friends before either not having someone to strap in a car seat or having to drop off at The Nana's before leaving town.


If you're not aware, Nathan and I are pretty big Tennessee Titans fans. So, when Nathan scored some really good tickets for mad cheap, we had to jump on the opportunity to see them live. It doesn't hurt that we also got to see them with a 5 and 0 record thus far.

Apparently, I only had my camera for the second day of our trip. So, for day 1 events, you'll have to check out Brooke's blog. I don't know which day was more fun. Hitting the hot spots of KC on Day 1 or getting to see my boys up close and personal on Day 2. No, I'm lying. We won! Day 2 was definitely the best.

Pro #1 of being pregnant: Bartenders make you non-alcoholic drinks bigger than your head and sweeter than a pixie stick for only $2.


Brooke and I were born for life in a trendy hotel.



Game Day Baby!! Pimpin' our Titans gear.
Sidenote: Seriously, could Nathan get any luckier?! His wife is dressed in fan gear about to head to an NFL game AND she's watching ESPN at 9am. I deserve a shopping spree. Or a donut. MMM...donut....


The Adcox Couple. One Chiefs fan. One OU Gangsta.


Are you ready for this? Dun. Dun. Dun....
Sidenote: Arrowhead stadium was really nice. I swear the bathroom right after halftime is cleaner than any Target bathroom in OKC.




Jeff Fisher. My hero.

Boy versus girl. Winner versus loser. (Sorry, Derek. Thanks for being a good sport.)

Nathan's only attempt at using the camera all weekend.

No comments: