Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's In A Name?

Yes folks, boredom has officially set in. I really can't flip through channels or watch my cat lick the same spot on the carpet anymore. So, last night I got the bright idea to move things forward in starting my event planning business. I just don't think there are enough self-proclaimed party-throwers around, do you? Ya know, all of us that think since we hosted "the best baby-shower" or the most "rockin' New Year's Eve party" that some-how gives us the right to start designing logos and printing business cards on perforated paper from Staples. You're familiar with my type, I'm sure.

So, last night while researching the online thesaurus for other words for "soiree," I found it much more interesting to list ideas for Nathan's new weather blog name than the name of my sure-to-make-me-lots-of-money side business. Vote below for the one you like best. I'm almost 97.2% positive that it will be completely useless, seeing as my husband will most definitely not like anything that I would come up with. It follows very much like the percentage of the likelihood that I was able to convince him that having a little girl named Caramel Macchiato Blais would increase fitting in at the daycare.




By the way, the only names I came up with for MY business cards:

1. E-vents by liz
2. bells&whistles premier events

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I like them all!

And, DUDE, you totally stole our girl's name!

Emily said...

You make me laugh so hard.

What about,"Does this Doppler make my butt look big?"

not so zen momma said...

Um, why wasn't I called on a consult for the business planning for the event planning business?

And, I still like the traditional name of "Natecast." Call me old fashioned...