Thursday, October 4, 2007

New To The Family

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to a few of our new family members:
1. I-pod Sports Arm Band

This thing is awesome! It was definitely needed since I can no longer hold my i-pod in between my waist and workout pant's elastic. AH! Buy new workout pants you say? Nah. This makes me look like a real power-walker. It will look even cooler when I can actually wear it on the intended upper arm without cutting off the circulation to my right hand. "One size fits all." Whatever!
2. DVR

Yes folks! You saw it here. We finally broke down and got a DVR. After perusing the online TV Guide, I finally convinced Nathan that if he ever wanted to see me this fall, we would have to get one. As you can see, EVERYONE in the family is excited about our new addition. Now, I just have to figure out how to set it up.

A few of my for sures on the line up: MTV's The Hills (I hang my head in shame), Grey's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Dancing with the Stars (again, head hanging), and against my will: the Weather Channel's Storm Stories and MEGA Disasters. Fill me in on what I need to add!

3. New Jeans - IN A SMALLER SIZE!

Bragging? Heck yeah! I make these jeans look gooood.

5 comments:

not so zen momma said...

I exclaimed out loud when I saw you got a DVR. I got even more excited about the new jeans. You Rock Liz. But don't think you are going to win the contest.

PS Van is helping me type. I hope drool won't hurt the keyboard.

Jessica said...

OMG...iPod accessories? DVR? NEW JEANS?

Someone's having the BEST WEEK EVER!

John said...

So, What was the offical temperature on October 10th? Who won?

not so zen momma said...

I have been eagerly checking your blog for "Grover Goes to Neosho." So far, the posting has been a "no show."

Elizabeth said...

I'm working on it... I haven't been home.