Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nothin' says lovin' like $10 cake

Happy Valentine's Day... a day late!

I DO have an excuse for not posting a little love message for our readers on the correct day. I just wish the excuse was better than me sleeping in and taking a nap yesterday. I had to save up some energy for our ultra-romantic night out on the town. Fancy clothes, candlelight, gazing into each other's eyes... Eh, that's all overrated.

Urban BBQ with friends sans kids, seven layer chocolate cake, and a really good movie. Now, that's what I call a Happy Valentine's Day. Add in a good weigh-in at Weight Watchers and it would have been the perfect day. Maybe if I would stop eating chocolate cake that's labeled on the menu as "enough for two", that last thing would have actually happened. I should contemplate that over a grande Espresso Truffle and one of those huge Marshmallow Squares from Starbucks.

Hope you had a great day with the ones you love too. Here are a few pics from our V-day photo shoot yesterday:

"I'm to sexy for my paci, too sexy for my paci, too sexy yeah-heh-heh..."


"I get my good looks from my Mommy. Now, my chin? That's another story."

"You continue to snap away, Mom. I'm just gonna rest my eyes a bit."

"A little gift for my Daddy. My Mommy is kind of crazy when it comes to projects."


P.S.: For those that follow me on Facebook, Anna's hand still has a hint of red on it. The people that put "washable, kid-friendly" on the stamper label are liars.

P.S.S.: A big THANK YOU to my brother and sister-in-law for babysitting for us last night. We'll repay you soon enough.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

The picture frame is now sitting proudly behind my desk with many raves from co-workers.