Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm taking volunteers...

To follow me around and write about my life after I've lived it.

Hi Blog readers! Did you miss me? I'd like to say that my heart was aching the almost month I went without blogging, but honestly it was a great break. The only downfall was the unending guilt I felt with not keeping you updated on the most fascinating details of the Blais' household. I mean, I know how important it is to keep you updated on pictures of Enid looking out the window or what sort of jelly I had on my biscuit at Jimmy's Egg. Good Gosh! Those suckers are tasty.

Partially, I blame Nathan for tying up the computer most every night while finishing (okay, starting) his school projects and getting ready for finals week. The truth is, Nathan and I have been pretty busy with various things and I just haven't had the energy to come home and type all of it out. Seems like every week night and weekend has been crammed with a visit to a friend, breezing through my book club book by deadline, visiting with family, planning other visits with family, finding a reunion dress, and blah blah blah.

Things I'm currently addicted to other than blogging (obviously):

1. Frozen grapes. Holy freakin' Toledo! Where have these been all my life? If you've talked to me in the past week, you know I'm truly hooked (obsessed, whatever) on this healthy treat.

2. Snacktime! In more ways than one. It's only fitting that the new BNL cd that's playing in our house all the time is titled with my favorite time of day (see #1). It's okay to own and memorize every word to a children's cd when you technically don't have children, right? I mean, how old could Enid be in cat years? 10? Seriously.

3. Checking my mailbox for this. It's like fabulousness, only in a smaller size. Why did God have to make me have such great taste with such a small wallet?

4. Clinique's eye makeup remover. That stuff is like a Magic Eraser for your eyes. Now, if it would just come with a nice buff bald guy in my bathroom...

2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

How much does the "write all about Liz" job pay? I am a freelance writer...

Daisy said...

I've missed you! At least your hubby has updated his weather blog here and there. He probably thinks I'm some kind of weirdo stalker, but I promise I'm just a HARMLESS weirdo who likes tornadoes because they scare me to tears.

Also, I would be happy to follow you around and write about your life, but your coworkers may not enjoy it. I have a tendency to laugh very loudly and swear a lot in public!

(Glad you're back!)