Friday, September 14, 2007

What My Starbucks Says About Me


So in order to avoid cleaning my house last night for a high school reunion meeting this evening, I gathered some of my peeps together for a sweet fix at Starbucks. In my attempt to use my last 4 Weight Watcher points of the day in the most efficient fashion, I scoured the SB website to plan my ordering in advance. After thirty minutes of mouth-watering drop-down boxes and not so mouth-watering nutrition information, I selected one of my safe go-to faves: "A grande sugar-free non-fat cinnamon dolce latte extra hot." MMMM...tasty!

After my selection, I found THIS WEBSITE that tells you what your personality is based on what you order at Starbucks. Here's what mine says about me:
Personality type: High Maintenance. You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.
Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

I would have to agree with parts of it. I AM high maintenance. I want things the way I want them; which just so happens to be the best way. Go figure. I would say I am pretty bossy and I definitely run my mouth. I would also agree I waste people's time. I'm wasting your time and brain cells by making you read this right now. And I do like water. I'm not so fond of martinis, but I do like the cute glasses. Close enough I guess. Tell me what your Starbucks says about you.

Here were a couple of my SB buddies:

Van had a tall luke-warm Similac no whip and Derek had a Venti Maggie Moo's ice cream from next door. Needless to say, neither one of them is in the Bladcoxerson Weight Watcher Contest.

1 comment:

not so zen momma said...

That website isn't very nice! This is what it said about me:

Personality type: Fat

You're always worrying about your weight. That's because you're fat. You're constantly whining about problems that are your own fault. You are a total pain in the ass.

Also drinks: Diet RC Cola
Can also be found: On Jerry Springer