Thursday, June 21, 2007

Am I the only one...

1. who thinks that a score of 160 on my second time on the golf course isn't too shabby? Apparently, you can equip a girl up with a fantastic Louis Vuitton look-a-like golf bag complete with side ball drop, new clearance Callaway saddle shoes (to match the bag of course) and fuchsia breast cancer ball (lost in the water, btw), and she's still just a second-timer who lets the few pro shots see her through the frequent bad ones. Ehh, there were good snacks on the cart.

2. who is completely enamored with a show about Opilio Crab fishing?
I know I'm a reality show junkie, but this show is different. I have nothing in common with these guys making an instant $30,000+ in a three week trip, but yet, I'm addicted. I root for the greenhorn who's trying to earn his jacket. I pray that the team can pull their string up before the ice pack sets south on top of them. I track the Yellow-Book Crab Count for each of the boats and secretly cheer when my fave one, the Northwestern, is ahead of the others. The Bering Sea has never been so interesting. Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch has lured in me in. Although, I'm not too sure if cod fish is really my first-choice to munch on.

3. who can get a sunburn while wearing 45+ sunblock?
How about with sunblock, AND a hat, AND in complete overcast?! Don't worry. My lobster rouge is fading and my glow-in-the dark white status will return by the weekend.

4. who just HAD to put on their wedding dress on their 2-year anniversary?
Yeah - I didn't think I was alone! And because I know you're curious, Yes! I did do the veil too. It was particularly cute when paired with black flip flops.

5. who can't figure up the Weight Watcher points for a City Bites Cookie?

6. who thinks no matter how many points, they're worth it?
I just went with 12 to cover it. If you know the exact amount, and it's lower, tell me. If it's higher, just keep me out of the loop.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

No, you're not the only one.

I put my wedding dress on when I was packing to move. It's appropriate ANYTIME!

And I don't worry about City Bites cookies. They are worth every stinking point!

Anonymous said...

160!! Are you sure you weren't playing another sport? Like darts or bowling or something.....