Tuesday, March 10, 2009

As promised...

I never really understood why people were so interested in knowing their child's height/weight percentages and I especially never understood why people wanted to know other people's children's percentages. Until now. Now, I totally get it. So, as promised, here are Anna's two month stats:

Head circumference: 39 cm (50th%)
Weight: 13lbs 3 oz (95th%)
Height: 25 1/4 inches (100th%) (Nathan has already contacted Sherri Coale.)

The immunizations went well. Although, I'm pretty sure patients in some doctor's office in Sacramento heard the screaming. But, a few minutes later we were all smiles again. Now she's sleeping it all off in her car seat. I suppose I could take her out of it, but Momma needs a little DVR time. Shut up. Don't judge me.

So, here's to big babies and lots of regular pants looking like capris. We're hoping the off the chart percentages will continue in the future once Anna is old enough for report cards and standardized testing. No pressure.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I so cannot relate--haha! My daughter is always in the 10th percentile on everything. She's a munchkin, but she's stayed consistent since she was born. She's just destined to be petite! In fact, the best thing about it is she wears clothes FOREVER! It's good for the budget.

Btw, I hope to see you at Charly's shower in a couple of weeks. I want to meet that little, I mean, BIG bebe!

Aubrey said...

Wow! She needs to come wear M's clothes! She is actually 1/4 inch taller than M and only a pound smaller! My girl is just on the opposite end of things, though. We need to get our girls together soon!