Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine!


Know what I love more than an 87lb. cat catapulting off of my full bladder every morning at 5:30? Spilling an equally heavy, brand new $14 bag of cat food all over the carpet I just had steam cleaned two weeks ago. Oh, and I love the smell of the weight/hairball control nuggets still on my hands after three hand washings, a shower, and two bouts with the hand sanitizer on my desk.

Maybe if I stick my hand in this tiny cup of sugar-free syrup I have to go with my leftover pancakes, I won't want to gag anymore. It's gonna be a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Welcome back to blogging, Sunshine!

Did Enid go crazy and try to eat all the food before you could clean it up?

not so zen momma said...

That cat food smell can be rank. Our cats now it some wet food and it grosses me out every morning.